Translate

2023年3月27日 星期一

2023.3/24 Last episode of Ash

 I tried to watch all the main stories of Pokémon before the last episode of Ash within few weeks, but was still at Advanced Generation since it is really too long!

But here I am, in the end of journey of Ash. The last ending song “Type Wild” is the best choice for ending song in my mind. Last few episodes all together is a perfect farewell to Ash.
25 years for Ash, 24 years for me. Ash was like a big brother to me, and then my age surpassed his age while his long journey continued.
If there is one character I really want to meet in reality, that will be Ash, and if we really meet, I wish who he will see is still the same silly boy who never forgot his dream.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

《寂寞芳心俱樂部》:三個秘密(13)

    台北萬華半島樓,下午一點五十五分   『欸,你相信吸血鬼嗎?』   台北南警察署長岡野幫小文倒了一杯如水般清澈的白鶴清酒,工作時間不喝酒也是他的一大原則 , 但 人生苦短也是岡野才太郎的第一座右銘。當原則互相碰撞時,非日常就會從日常之中萌發。而岡野總是享受著這些非日常,因...