Translate

2010年9月26日 星期日

2010.9/25 Hearts are tough. Most time they don't break. Most time they only bend


We had joy, we had fun. We had seasons in the sun.

Terry Jacks, Seasons In the Sun

Every night in my dreams. I see you, I feel you.

Celine Dion, My Heart Will Go On

Everything good, everything fine. That's what you are.

Air Supply, Every Woman In the World 

But February made me shiver.

Don McLean, American Pie

There's a chance that we may fall apart before too long.

The Beatles, We Can Work It Out

I guess that's just the way the story goes.

Nilsson, Without You

You don't know what ya got until it's gone.

Chicago, Hard Habit to Break

It must have been love but it's over now.

Roxette, It Must Have Been Love

I've made mistakes, I'm just a man.

Bon Jovi, Always

How can I just let you walk away? Just let you leave without a trace.

Phil Collins, Against All Odds

I'm the one who's feeling lost right now.

Michael learns to rock, That's Why (You Go Away)

And I know that it's complicated. But I'm a loser in love.

Lady GaGa, Speechless

But that's OK.

Keith Urban, You'll Think Of Me

'Cause I'm Mr. Brightside.

The Killers, Mr. Brightside

No it can't be true.

Randy Newman, I Will Go Sailing No More

I was thinking I'd be all right. 'Til I thought it all through. Now I know that I ain't really living If I have to live without you.

Chicago, I Don't Wanna Live Without Your Love

Now all is said and done.

Survivor, The search is over

When you called me up this morning. Told me 'bout the new love you found. I said, "I'm happy for you. I'm really happy for you."

Chicago, Look Away

---------------------------

就連這種東西,我都有衝動想放一些好笑的歌詞,我真的不適合講這種話或寫這種東西,大概也沒什麼資格這樣寫。難怪我作文老是想寫虛構的東西

{###_hoin1585/1/1906591857.mp3_###}

沒有留言:

張貼留言

《寂寞芳心俱樂部》:三個秘密(13)

    台北萬華半島樓,下午一點五十五分   『欸,你相信吸血鬼嗎?』   台北南警察署長岡野幫小文倒了一杯如水般清澈的白鶴清酒,工作時間不喝酒也是他的一大原則 , 但 人生苦短也是岡野才太郎的第一座右銘。當原則互相碰撞時,非日常就會從日常之中萌發。而岡野總是享受著這些非日常,因...