Translate

2021年3月21日 星期日

2021.3/21 Norwegian Wood

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShYLgpfW7aU

     I've never really liked Wu Bai's (伍佰) "Norwegian Wood" before Mayday (五月天) sang this song with Wu Bai in the concert. I know many people might not agree but Ashin's vocal did give the song a whole new taste, and it made me have a good listen to the song for first time. Wait, isn't it the whole lyrics about the feeling of Watanabe (ワタナベ) in "Norwegian Wood" of Murakami Haruki? That's nostalgic!

     It was in the second year in my high school when I bought "Rubber Soul" of Beatles, so it was around 2010 November when I listen to "Norwegian Wood" by Beatles for the first time. Maybe that's the reason why "Norwegian Wood" always make me feel like walking lonely in the winter night.

     At 2011, when I was in the third year in my high school, which means a long crazy harsh exam preparation in most of East Asian countries, I read "Norwegian Wood" of Murakami Haruki, and it is still my favorite Japanese novel until now. I like the unique atmosphere of solitude that nobody's really understanding another one. I thought it was unique because it looks so surrealism. However that is real in Japan. 

     It was after coming to Japan that I started to have the chance to witness and feel this kind of solitude. There is a silent lake lied in every Japanese people's heart, beyond everyone's reach. It is only when they are drunk that you might peep some part of it from the woods in lakeside.

     I was shocked by Storm Trooper's (突撃隊) leaving without word, because after leaving the high school, the life was full of Storm Trooper style's farewell. Only until many years later that you realize which moment is the last time you saw a friend. There's no real farewell anymore.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

《寂寞芳心俱樂部》:三個秘密(13)

    台北萬華半島樓,下午一點五十五分   『欸,你相信吸血鬼嗎?』   台北南警察署長岡野幫小文倒了一杯如水般清澈的白鶴清酒,工作時間不喝酒也是他的一大原則 , 但 人生苦短也是岡野才太郎的第一座右銘。當原則互相碰撞時,非日常就會從日常之中萌發。而岡野總是享受著這些非日常,因...